Terms and Conditions for the use of the website
The sole owner of this website and all the material herein is Rafael G. Albanesi S.A., with legal address at Avenida Leandro N. Alem 855, piso 14°, CABA (1001), Argentina.
Access to this website ("Site") is free to every person with Internet access; notwithstanding the above, use and access of the Site are subject to the acceptance of these Legal Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Site ("Terms and Conditions"), which are considered to be automatically accepted by you as user ("User"), without any modification and just by accessing and using the Site. We therefore recommend carefully reading the information below since access and use of the Site are the sole responsibility of the User.
- Rafael G. Albanesi S.A. uses, maintains and updates the Site in order to provide information concerning the company´s activities, as well as information about the activities of those companies that are part of Grupo Albanesi ("Grupo Albanesi"), to any interested person free of charge. All information that appears in the Site is the sole property of Grupo Albanesi.
- The User must understand that the information that appears in the Site may be incomplete, may contain errors o may be outdated. Grupo Albanesi works to maintain the information up to date, complete and correct, reserving the right to modify, eliminate and add information to the Site without prior notification to the User.
- The information in the Site must be used according to law. Grupo Albanesi prohibits any unlawful use of the Site as well as its use for commercial purposes that were not previously authorized. Grupo Albanesi prohibits and condemns any illegal use of the Site.
- Any reproduction of the content of the Site, as well as any alteration or modification, is strictly forbidden.
- Grupo Albanesi shall not be responsible for the use the User may give to the information in the Site, nor for the consequences that may arise from said use, including, among others, direct, indirect, incidental or special consequences.
- Grupo Albanesi will request information from the User ("User Information") only through the "Contact" and "Human Resources" sections. The information is the sole property of the User and not Grupo Albanesi. Grupo Albanesi commits itself to treating such information with confidentiality. The User Information will not be used for commercial purposes and will not be shared with third parties. It will be used solely for the purposes obtained for.
- Any doubts or questions can be addressed in the "Contact" section of the Site.
- These Terms and Conditions, as well as any dispute that may arise from them, are subject to the laws in Argentina.
Latest Update: May 24, 2017